Michigan VA home loans allow Veterans to purchase their new home with zero down payment. VA loans are one of the best options for Veterans looking to have the lowest amount of money out of pocket and keep the monthly payment low.
VA Home Loan Features
- No down payment required
- Seller can pay ALL your closing costs plus 4% of the purchase price can go to help pay property taxes, home insurance, “points” to buy down the rate, gifts such as appliances, or even paying off the Veteran’s credit cards or a judgement.
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Only eligible Veterans qualify.
- No geographic restrictions.
- Disabled Veterans may be exempt from the VA Funding Fee
- Credit score minimum of 600
- No foreclosure in the past 36 months.
- No bankruptcies in the past 24 months. Must have rebuilt credit.
- All court ordered judgments MUST be satisfied or have a satisfactory payment history.
- Must meet VA rules of eligibility.
Let’s Work On Getting You That Dream Home
Do you have a question? We can help. Contact us and we will be in touch to review your options. We guarantee your privacy.